Saturday 14 February 2009

Twatter

As Gimplord I set up Twitter a while ago. I used it for a few days but the erection soon wore off. I liked it because I enjoy doing the status updates on Facebook and this was like doing lots of them. The downside was that it was a bit poor working it on my mobile.

I've got a second wind though and am loving it. Following Stephen Fry (is there anyone on Twitter who doesn't), Demi Moore, Eddie Izzard, DJ ENO, Jonathon Ross, Shaq and comedy writers Tina Fey (30 Rock, SNL), Jesse Armstrong (Peep Show) and Graham Linehan (Father Ted, IT Crowd).

You can catch my twitter updates down the left side of this blog but it would be even better if you climbed on.

Join Twitter now and you can twat yourself with me tonight. Or is it tweet yourself. Dunno.

No comments:

Post a Comment